We realize that you are very frustrated with the process to get a COVID-19 vaccine and we are doing our best to help. Here is some information that may help:
- Since you are on the internet and have got this far, it is by far much better for you to try to schedule your appointment yourself.
- Click here for a document that will help with getting to the appointment website.
- CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT THRU THE QUAD COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
- If you need instructions on using the appointment website, click here to watch our video that was put together by our Executive Director, Courtney Warner.
- Smith's and Walgreens are now accepting appointments for vaccinations. Click here for Smith's and Click here for Walgreens and Click here for Walmart.
- Click here to learn more about your county-specific plan from ImmunizeNevada.
- Please consider callling your physician to see if there is an option to get the vaccine in their office.
- Last resort is to call us to be put on a waiting list. 775-883-0703. This assistance is reserved for folks that do not have access to the internet or a smartphone. Please know that we will do our best to get you an appointment, but the wait may be a while and there are no guarantees. We are using the same appointment system in the links above as everyone else.
Thank you for your patience!