We realize that you are very frustrated with the process to get a COVID-19 vaccine and we are doing our best to help. Here is some information that may help:
- Since you are on the internet and have got this far, it is by far much better for you to try to schedule your appointment yourself.
- Smith's and Walgreens are now accepting appointments for vaccinations. Click here for Smith's and Click here for Walgreens and Click here for Walmart.
- Click here to learn more about your county-specific plan from ImmunizeNevada.
- Please consider callling your physician to see if there is an option to get the vaccine in their office.
- If you need to talk to a person, please call the Carson City Health & Human Services COVID-19 hotline at 775-434-1988.
Thank you for your patience!