Help ensure no senior is left behind. There are many ways to give. To help. To assist someone in need. Here at the Senior Center we have many ways you can help.
- Volunteering is a great way to help. We have many opportunities to volunteer - in our dining room, at the thrift store, with our Sunday or Thursday bingo activities, at our reception desk or that the many special events that occur during the year. We currently have about 100 volunteers that help with many daily tasks. Without them, we would not be able to provide the wide range of services available at the Center. Click here to complete a form to sign up to be a volunteer.
- Thrift store - Our thrift store sells gently used, donated items. We are always looking for furniture that is in good shape. If you wish to schedule a pickup or find out if your treasure can be donated, please call 775-301-6676 or click here to learn more about the thrift store.
- Donations - Our case management staff is always looking for durable medical equipment, adult toiletries and other items that can help our seniors in need. Please call the front desk at 775-883-0703 and find out how you can help.
- Your financial assistance is always welcome and is put to good use. Funds are primarily put towards our Meals on Wheels program. We do not have a waiting list for seniors that are in need of a hot meal and a wellness check. While we proudly do not turn anyone away that qualifies for the program, it does put a stress on our finances. Your contribution does make a difference every day. Click here to make a donation TODAY!
- Or you can become a new donor through our Small Donor Campaign - click here to donate $6 (or more) to give a Senior SUPER POWERS!